How to get leads through my website?
Most of the business owners thinks that their website not generating leads. They blame web designing companies or outsourcing company. But real fact is, every website owner should know that designing a website is not enough to get leads and sales. I will illustrate like this, Mr. John purchased iPhone, But he doesn’t know how to use it, then the purpose of phone is useless. He needs to charge it everyday, in order to make it useful for his needs.
Same way, A website is an essential business tool and every business uses its site differently. Some use it to generate instant revenue through eCommerce sales while others use it to generate leads, phone calls or physical location visits. There is one thing that every business wants to accomplish with its website: leveraging it to create more growth.
There are several ways to increase your leads, sales and revenue without investing in a complete redesign and rebuild. Here are 10 hacks that you should consider trying — while simple, they can potentially help your business grow significantly.
- Email Marketing: Traffic might come from users who click through to your website from one of your emails.
- Social Media: Traffic might come from users who engage in a campaign through one of your social media profiles.
- Live Chat: Traffic might come in the form of users who reach out to your customer service team through a live chat window on your website.
- Blog Posts: Traffic might come from your highest-performing blog posts.
- Deliver your message with an explained video: Using an explainer video on your website or landing page to describe your product or service can really help your conversion number shoot through the roof. A successful explainer video will captivate, entertain and educate the viewer — if you are going to go this route make sure you have a quality video made. If it is poorly produced you are going to push your visitors away. Make sure the quality is a direct reflection of your brand.
- The Calls-to-Action: Calls to Action features are very attractive in gaining attention of users. It will simple and creative.