How to earn money with website?
10 Most Common Ways to Make Money with Your Website
1. Affiliate Marketing (.. and affiliate links)
2. Pay Per Click Advertising (Google Adsense)
3. Sell Ad Space
corporating Google’s AdSense on your website is just one way to make money from online advertisements.
4. Sell Your Own Digital Product (Ebook for Example)
You have the potential to make the most money on a per-sale basis when you can sell your own directly.
5. Accept Donations from visitors
If you don’t have a ton of monthly visits, but you do have a strong, engaged community? Simply ask your readers to donate!
6. Accept sponsored posts & articles (…but use nofollow tag)
One of the common ways to make more money from your website means getting those visitor numbers UP.
7. Generate ‘leads’ for other companies
Businesses thrive on new leads coming in their doors to inquire about their products or services.
8. Build an ‘Email List’
Spend any amount of time reading blog growth tips, and you’re sure to come across people saying “the money’s in the list“.
9. Set up an eCommerce site (hard work is required)
Websites don’t just have to be about content. They can be centered around tools or products on an online store.
10. Flip Your Websites (Create -> Sell -> Reinvest)
Believe it or not, there’s almost always a market out there for your website.
11. Sell text-link ads (NOT RECOMMENDED) – There’s still a demand for text-links ads (believe it or not). But please keep in mind that these violate Google’s Terms of Service (which means you run the risk of getting penalized).